We are looking for talented, highly-motivated and dynamic individuals to join our family. Analytical thinking, sales experience, team work as well as the desire and capability to learn and work with new ideas, projects and technologies are essential for our corporate culture.
Please submit your resume and let us know why should we hire you!
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience
Health Insurance (Medical, Dental)
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran – all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test and background check.
We are looking for an outside sales executive to help drive the company’s sales goals to the next level. This person is responsible for driving and executing sales generation, new business development and after-sales client support.
The ideal candidate must have excellent customer service skills to develop and make appropriate sales calls (e.g. cold calling, lead generation, presentations, etc.) and coordinate with team leaders to develop new clients. By focusing sales activities within strategic growth areas this position must develop and implement detailed sales plans to ensure individual and team objectives are met. Must also achieve goals without close supervision, be pro-active and self-driven. Accurately forecast monthly volume and contribution, track weekly/monthly sales data KPI, sales activities and reports.
This position reports to Solupac’s Sales Manager and liaises closely with logistics, collection coordinators, accounting personnel and other sales positions within the organization.
Key Experience and Skills
- 5 to 8 years of experience in selling and servicing the U.S. and Caribbean Markets in the plastic products, and/or disposable paper products, and/or flexible packaging industry.
- Experience in a similar position or industry is a plus.
- Outbound sales and cold calling experience is preferred.
- Bachelor degree in business, or related field. Sales Certification or similar is a plus.
- Prior experience in using CRM systems and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Systems is a plus.
- English Language required with excellent verbal and written skills. Spanish or other languages are a plus.
- Candidate must have the ability to travel between 15-30% of the time.